Rooms & Rates
The Inn offers a choice of eight rooms, five with private baths and three with a shared bath, immaculately clean, all with understated elegance and comfort. The romantic handmade iron beds are piled deep with European style comforters to snuggle under, hand-crafted quilts, and down pillows. The tiled bathrooms boast comfortable fluffy towels and spacious walk-in showers. The Methow Valley Inn’s common areas include the great room with massive stone fireplace, leather sofa and comfy chairs to sink into; the sunroom, which consists almost entirely of windows; dining room; and the cozy study where you can enjoy your favorite movie. Your stay will include a hearty and healthy full breakfast buffet.
- Room with shared bathroom/shower $89.00 with queen or full size bed
- Room with private bathroom/shower $119.00 with queen bed
- Suite with private bathroom/shower $149.00
- 2 night minimum stay on weekends and holidays
- Reservations may be secured with Visa, Mastercard, American Express or a check in the amount of the first night’s room rate.
- Rates quoted are for single or double occupancy based on a one night stay, and do not reflect state and local taxes of 9.7%
- Payment in full is due at check-in.
- Ten day cancellation notice required for deposit refund.
- Check-in is after 4pm and check-out is 11am (unless pre-arranged)
- No young children under 12.
- No pets please.
- In consideration of others and this venerable old building, there is no smoking.